Tuesday 25 January 2011

More 'Presto Patterns' Scrapbooking


Following on from my last post, I have continued enjoying working with 'Presto Patterns Specialty Designer Series Paper', which allows me to sponge my own choice of colour over a clear embossed image. Presto Patterns contains an assortment of designs, including this lovely floral pattern, which I sponged with 'Blushing Bride Classic Ink'. 'Not Quite Navy', 'Blushing Bride' and 'Certainly Celery'/'Pear Pizzaz' Cardstock, made a striking colour combination, which I accented with 'Regal Rose' Cardstock & Pink Supernova Glitter Butterflies.

I used the same 'Simple Letters Alphabet' used in the last post, however, this time I covered the chipboard with 'Pear Pizzaz' Cardstock prior to cutting the letters out with the 'Big Shot Die Cutting Machine'. The striped 'paper' is in fact paper created with mini strips of all the colours I used. This technique may be found in an earlier post, 'A Christmas Card with a Handy Hint'.