Friday 28 January 2011

FREE FOCUS on FAUX SILK Workshop INVITATION


This Saturday 29th January at 10am, I will be having a FREE workshop where you can come along and 'make & take' this gorgeous card. You will be amazed at how easy it is to create this stylish butterfly accent. I will also be demonstrating 2 additional cards using the 'Faux Silk' Technique. This workshop starts at 10am, finishing at 11.30 with tea, coffee and biscuits available. There will be an opportunity to order Stampin' Up! products, with a FREE Sale a Bration Stamp Set with every $100 order placed. There are a choice of 4 gorgeous FREE Stamp Sets ensuring there is something for everyone!

It is important to RSVP to this event either by phone or email, so that I prepare enough make & takes. I know you will love this workshop, and I look forward to seeing you there tomorrow!