Wednesday 9 February 2011

Texture and Shimmer with Smooch Spritz


I just love my 'Silver Foil' Smooch Spritz, which is a pearlised accent spray, to create stunning backgrounds using a stencilling technique that not only adds depth & texture, but also a blanket of bling! I used my 'Beautiful Butterflies' Die to create the mask when stenciling and then offset the butterfly accent which I made using a new technique I will share with you soon. Smooch Spritz is also perfect for covering chipboard sooo easily - just a couple of spritzes completely covers the chipboard! It dries almost instantly although maybe that's the Queensland weather? Occasionally the nozzle will clog with paint particles but fixing that is simple - just pull off the nozzle and soak in detergent, rinse, dry and pop back on. Of course, the only time this happened was when I was demonstrating - Murphy's Law? Anyway, I'm a little addicted - can you tell? Expect to see more smooching from me!

Please enjoy the extra samples below and if you are intrigued, I would love to demonstrate this technique for you. During Febuary & March I am opening my studio up as a venue for YOUR workshop. All workshops can be at YOUR PLACE or MINE. If you choose MY PLACE, you provide the guests (minimum 3 ) and a packet of biscuits and I'll provide the make & take, demos, tea & coffee AND you will receive the HOSTESS BENEFITS associated with any order over $300. Sale a Bration is running out quickly and you don't want to miss the FREE stamp set you and your guests will receive with every $100 order.

Contact me now on 0448 896 001 or by email liz@danichbe.com