Friday 11 February 2011

Just Because


My youngest son, Benjamin, was in silly mode around dinner preparation time and needed his energies redirected! Now I have been told many times that this type of personality is in the name? What do you think?

I have been in clean up mode for some weeks and had a bunch of 'Blender Pens' that had seen better days. Basically I had turned them into 'In Color Stampin Write Markers' from previous years as Stampin' Up! used not to make these colours. Of course, I don't need to do this anymore as you can now order every single colour in markers which is wonderful. Back to the story - these old markers were pretty grungy and were destined for disposal after 5 years of service!

So what does an 8 year old boy like to do? Shoot (aka throw) the markers into the rubbish bin from a distance! Problem was it was still in the kitchen, so it didn't quite solve my problem of preparing dinner. Still it all got done, even if that meant a blender pen whizzing past me every now and then! Stampin' Up! products often have a 'double duty' but this is not the sort we usually think of!