Friday 11 February 2011

Ready for my Workshop tonight!


I am so looking forward to my workshop tonight as I really enjoy sharing what I love with other people. I have pre-cut my make & takes for the workshop participants as well as the demonstration card, gathered the tools & materials we will need, selected some 'show & tell' items, and also popped in a hand held punch as an alternative to the butterfly die we will be using in the Big Shot.


Here is a close up of a really easy but fabulous technique called 'faux silk'. There are several ways to do this and I just love how it has come up on the butterfly accent. This card uses 2 of the 4 FREE Sale a Bration stamp sets, that re currently available with each $100 product ordered. 'Bliss' & 'So Happy for You' are my 2 most favourite Sale a Bration Sets and I know my workshop participants tonight are going to love learning this technique as well as taking home their own personal make & take card.



'Love Defined' is a stamp set in the current mini catalogue and I just love this card design, which was actually designed by Stampin' Up! and displayed at the recent Incentive Trip. I have changed a few things, including the colours and ribbon to accommodate my supplies but I'm sure you'll agree, it's a lovely card! I have chosen this card to demonstrate tonight as I wanted to share with the workshop guests, some tricks and tips when using Stampin' Write Markers. How cool does it look when you stamp an image with more than one colour!

Workshops are tailored to the interests of the hostess and guests, so if you would like to focus on another aspect of papercrafting, such as scrapbooking or invitations or boxes etc, please contact me to book a workshop by email liz@danichbe.com or phone 0448 896 001. Time is running out on Sale a Bration, so please book in asap to avoid disappointment.

Have you ever thought about doing what I do? It's actually quite simple and as you can imagine a lot of fun. You don't need to have heaps of 'stuff' to run a great workshop and there is lots of assistance & inspiration provided by our 'Paper Angels' Group of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Check out my Stampin' Up! business site www.lizcollett.stampinup.net and click 'JOIN' to learn more. You are also welcome to contact me to ask any questions you may have. If you sign as a new demonstrator during 'Sale a Bration' you will receive heaps of extra bonuses as detailed in an earlier post Sale a Bration Best Time to Spend | Host | Join