Thursday 16 August 2007

More Mini Album Pages


'Because I am 4, there are many advantages, like standing very close in quoits'
Stampin' Write Markers are very useful when you only wish to ink a portion of a stamp. The word 'because' was taken from the 'Just Because' stamp from the Simple Sayings 11 Stamp Set.
Images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2007

'Because I am 4, I want to do everything just like my dad'

Decorating a tag is an excellent way to vary design features and accents in your pages. Tags are a fun way to experiment with different ideas and techniques.

Images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2007


'Because I am 4, Life is a Beach'

Try cutting out letters with the convex square punch. This is a really easy way to put your letters where you want them. Adhering these letters with Stampin' Dimensions adds depth and texture to your page.

Images © Stampin' Up! 1990-2007