Tuesday 7 August 2007

'Mini Themed Scrapbooking Album' Series


Well I am back after being struck down with the dreaded flu. However, I have not been totally inactive whilst recovering, keeping busy working on a special album for my son Benjamin, who recently had his 5th birthday. I love scrapbooking, however, I often hear how people are dismayed that it is a never ending task that they never seem to get finished and it is just something else they stress about because they are falling behind. The answer to this problem is to make mini albums by concentrating on chunks of time, events or themes. This way you have the satisfaction of completing a defined project. Making a 'mini themed album' also encourages you to use only the most relevant photographs - there is after all, no need to scrapbook every photograph that you take! Over the next 2 weeks I will take you on a tour of this album, sharing tips and techniques about how you can make your own album.