Wednesday 16 June 2010

Deal of the Week #3



I am sure many of you will be excited about the third deal in June, with 5 stamps sets up to 50% off the normal price. These wood mount stamps are extremely versatile and you will get many years of stamping enjoyment using these. If you have already ordered previous deals of the week and are ordering this deal, I would be grateful if you could let me know if I can hold delivery till your total order comes in. This deal of the week closes Tuesday 22nd of June, however, I would appreciate it if I could close orders off on the previous Monday evening the 21st of June. As usual, you will find a PayPal option for ordering these stamps at the bottom of the posting. You are also welcome to phone me and use credit card over the phone or direct deposit into my bank account.



A Happy Heart


Greetings Eight


Bella's Bloom


Enjoy Every Moment


All Scallops





Stamp Set