Monday 1 March 2010

February Hostess Winner


To be honest I really wanted all my February Hostesses to win the Hostess Bundle for February, however, there can only be one winner drawn. Christian again did the honors and to be honest I'm thinking of getting a new model! Honestly, Christian is going through that stage that any attempt to smile for the camera, looks super fake. I tried getting him to close his eyes and opening them when I took the photo - a technique that usually works a treat but guess what, not with Christian! Never mind, at least he was keen to help and he drew out the lovely Keren Ham's name. Keren has been a hostess with me since I started Stampin' Up!, so she might have some of the things in the bundle - still, I'm pretty positive that some of the items will be new to Keren and perhaps she'll have some really grateful friends!