Thursday 23 July 2009

'Walk in the Park' Designer Series Paper Coming Soon


Isn't this the most gorgeous scrapbooking paper ever? It is called 'Walk in the Park' and will be available to order from our Spring Mini Catalogue, which runs from August 1st till November 30th. I had a great time creating this page on a fabulous craft retreat, which Leonie organised last weekend at Tamborine Mountain. I was surprised how many pages I was able to achieve, however, I will put it down to Stampin' Up's Color Coordinated Products in combination with not having to do anything else (all meals etc were provided and very yummy they were too). The page features some photographs taken at Dreamworld a couple of years ago. I found it really easy to find photos to match this beautiful paper and because it is double sided, there are lots of choices.