Monday 25 May 2009

Urban Oasis Framed Scrapbooking Page

I cannot express how much I love both the Urban Garden and Urban Oasis Designer Series Papers - I still haven't yet been able to decide which is my favourite. Having created quite a few 'speedy' scrapbook projects lately, I thought it was time I exercised my creativity (not that speedy projects are not creative) and thought about how I could use these gorgeous papers not only as backgrounds, but also as raw materials for accents. For the time being I will simply wet your appetite with the image of the finished page & accent, but I promise I will try to take some step by step photos of how I created the large floral accent. Better still, stay tuned for my class program for June, which will feature a class designed around a half pack of Urban Oasis, including this very page. You might be interested to know that rub ons can be applied to fabic, which is what I have done on this page. I hope you enjoyed this post!