Monday 23 February 2009

Stampin' Up! Statement of the Heart

With ‘Sale – a -  Bration’ coming to a close this Saturday, I thought that I would take a final opportunity to hghlight the demonstrator opportunity before the special concludes. Above you will find the Stampin’ Up! Statement of the Heart. This ‘Statement of the Heart’ really does capture the very essence of what makes being a demonstrator fun and worthwhile. I absolutely love making Stampin’ Up! projects, especially when I can share them with others. I enjoy being creative with my friends and my other demonstrators as well as during workshops. In the last 3 years I have made so many wonderful new friends, completed some beautiful projects for my friends and family, earned money doing something I enjoy and have assisted a number of charitable organisations. 

 If you have ever thought about joining as a discount, hobby or career demonstrator; please do ask me any questions you may have. To be eligible for the special, as detailed below, Stampin’ Up! must receive your application by Friday, so please touch base with me sooner rather than later.