Thursday 4 December 2008

Chocolate Candy Canes

Sometimes it's just nice to be different! Not satisfied with the red and white candy canes, I just had to go searching for some alternatives. This was just so much harder than I thought. I ended up raiding two different Coles Supermarkets to get only 4 packets of Chocolate Candy Canes, which were hidden amongst mountains of other colours! Reading this, you are probably glad that you were not with me at the time for fear of embarassment of knowing someone prepared to go to such extremes! However, there are some understanding souls, such as my friend Ursula who has kindly tracked me down some black & white canes that I am looking forward to packaging. The pictured canes have been presented in holders made with the Holiday Harmony Paper teamed with Chocolate Chip and Purely Pomegranate cardstock. The 'posting' hole was made with the Word window Punch.