Monday 6 October 2008

Christmas Card Season


Well there is exciting news! We have just started our series of 6 Christmas Card Workshops. Our first workshop was held at Victoria point Sharks Sporting Club, with customers and demonstrators having a great time. Everyone completed 6 beautiful cards; designed by Rebecca Ross, Loren Rennie and myself; using the most wonderful stamp set 'Season of Joy'. We had some wonderful feedback from both beginner and experienced stampers, with one of my 'pupils' declaring 6 out of 6 winners! We have been running our Christmas card Workshops since 2006 and we have learnt a thing or two about what makes a great day! One of those things is spectacular prizes and with the assistance from Stampin' Up's Sydney Office, we were able to offer some fabulous raffle prizes, with 100% of proceeds going to the Mater Mother's Bereavement Program. Pictured are Catrina, Kate (accepting for Renee) and Glynn. We are very grateful to Stampin' Up! for their generosity in assisting us with raffle prizes for what is an extremely worthwhile cause.

My friend and fellow demonstrator, Robyn, had great fun teaching the cards to a very talented and enthusiastic group of ladies.

Kate did a marvellous job, although I had to go check regularly to make sure she wasn't getting up to any mischief! Just in case you are reading this Kate, I am joking!

I love being behind the camera as it offers protection from me being in the photo. However, since I was splashing everyone elses photo on my blog, it was only fair to appear in one photo with my lovely group of ladies - thank you for making it such a great day!

We still have 5 more workshops to go and there are limited places available in all, except for Carina

Saturday 11th October - Paddington

Sunday 19th October - Carina

Sunday 26th October - Pine Rivers

Saturday 1st November - Macleay Island

Sunday 9th November - Cleveland

Do not miss out and be very dissapointed! call me on 07 3348 9456 or mobile 0448 896 001 or new email liz@danichbe.com if you wish to book.