Monday 25 August 2008

Welcome to Palm Cove


This is the Far Horizons Restuarant, which is part of Angsana Spa Resort, where I have just returned from spending 5 days - well, not in the restuarant but in Palm Cove! One of 25 Australians and New Zealanders to achieve the Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip, I was treated a most memorable time. As I do not have a lap top, I was not able to update my blog whilst on the trip, however, I will now upload updates over the next 5 days featuring highlights of each day.

Upon arrival at Angsana, we were welcomed with iced tea and steaming towels.


This is the suite that my friend Robyn and I shared. We each had king size beds and our own bathrooms and the living area was huge.


On our first night we had a Welcome Dinner at the Far Horizons Restuarant. It was a spectacular BBQ, followed by a bowls party at the Marlin Coast Bowls Club. We all found out we are pretty hopeless bowlers, but we had a lot of fun.