Thursday 24 May 2007

More Marigold Morning and Going Gray

When you are on a good thing, stick to it! I often find myself going through phases in my scrapbooking, where I repeat a technique or colour scheme that I like, such as the page posted on 22nd of May. Some might think this boring, but I find it literally liberating as I can get more pages done and just get on with the process of enjoying my paper crafting. This colour combination seems to be working really well for me at the moment, as I seem to have lots of photos of my children with garish brighly coloured play equiment - Somehow 'Marigold Morning' seems to coordinate, yet tone it down! The corner rounding and positioning of the page elements has been designed to draw the eyes from top left to bottom right.

Materials

Be Happy, Warm Words and Rough Texture Wheel stamps; Marigold Morning, Going Gray, Whisper White and Basic Black card stock; Marigold Morning, Going Gray Classic Stampin Ink; Black Staz On Ink; Black Ginham Ribbon and Silver Brads.
Images © 1990 - 2007 Stampin' Up!